According to Cabinet Decision No. 34, lightings fall into United Arab Emirates mandatory control scope from July 1, 2014:
- Incandescent Lamps (GLS) ≥ 16W (watts);
- Linear Fluorescent Lamps
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- Halogen Lamps
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lamps
- Control Gears for General Lighting Purposes
- Luminaires for General Lighting Purposes
- 01-July-2014 – Importation
- 01-January-2015 – Market Sale
- Electrical Safety – IEC CB Test Reports & Certificates (per type)
- Performance – In-house or Internal Test Reports (per model)
- Functionality – In-house or Internal Test Reports (per model)
- Hazardous Substances – ISO 17025 Accredited Lab issued Test Reports (per type) Third party.
CoC is a kind of registration which should be done under the name of local importer, based on above test reports.
Remark: We focus on LED Lighting, and our products include T8 LED Tube Light,T5 LED Tube Light, LED Panel Light, LED Track Light, LED Down light, LED Ceiling Light, LED Flood Light, LED Emergency Lighting, LED Dimmer, etc.